Sunday, January 17, 2021

The next thing most folks want to know is (based on their own individuality):

1) Where can I get parts?

-or-

2) Where can I get the books?

-or- 

3) Where can I get service?

 

1) BultacoOK    or     Here

2) Books for money

You can get digital pdf downloads or cd's with pdfs or real books.

 

3) That's a good question. Right now, because of the year that shall not be named. We can't do any service and over a year behind our model. Other people might claim they do it, but buyer seriously beware.

Common stories we hear are, the guy broke my cylinder liner, broke my piston (literally in disassembly), broke the side covers on the engine, my engine is making bad noise (rod -always rebuilt they claim!), my bike won't start (engine can't hold pressure due to old crank seals or bodged crank seals), my clutch doesn't work, I can't shift, my tank is bubbling, broke my spokes, etc. 

Oh! Yamaha parts (or insert BRAND here) are same as Bultaco parts!!! You have no problems!!! True!!! Believe me!!! /sarcastic

Us) Seriously? Run, run, run from those people!!! Don't let them have your parts/bikes or $$$.

 

That's about it...

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment